(1) What is a 500 error?
500 error is usually associated with "Temporary connectivity issues" / "Large files on the website" / "Exhausted PHP memory limit on the website". We have thousands of visitors every day so sometimes you would see a '500 error' when clicking the link to watch the movie.
How can it be fixed?
While there isn't a permanent fix for this issue, simply refresh the video page (the target link, usually an external link, such as https://streamwish.to/777example777) would do. At most, it only requires a few "F5 refresh" before you can enjoy the movie.
(2) What should I do if I see "Video embed restricted"?
Don't panic. It would be a easy fix.
Just do the followings in order:
- Copy the target url (https://streamwish.to/777example777)
- Open another browser (other than the one you are currently using)
- paste the target url and visit
- There you go! The video starts playing immediately!